Access to Password-Protected Areas
Access to certain parts of this Website may require user login and password information. You must have this information to access these parts of the Website.
Website Privacy Statement
The use of your information is governed by the Website Privacy Statement found on this Website. Your use of Our Website means that you have read and agree with Our Website Privacy Statement.
Inappropriate Use of Our Website
- You are responsible for your actions when using of this Website and for respecting CEOtoCEO's and third parties' rights in the ownership and operation of the Website and its content.
- You may not use this Website for any purpose or in any manner that violates any law or regulation.
- You may not violate CEOtoCEO's or third parties' rights by downloading, emailing, transmitting, or otherwise using this Website in violation of Our policies and procedures.
- You may not use this Website to post or send any infringing, threatening, defamatory, libelous, obscene, or pornographic material.
- You may not use or exploit any part of this Website to distribute commercial messages, "spam," or other unsolicited communications.
- You may not directly or indirectly, intentionally disrupt or interfere with this Website in any manner that may affect the ownership or operation of this Website.
- You may not take any action that imposes or may impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on Our network infrastructure, as determined by Us in Our sole discretion.
- You may not bypass any measures We may use to prevent or restrict access to this Website.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. CEOTOCEO EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WITH RESPECT TO THIS WEBSITE WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. CEOTOCEO EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ACTIONS OF ANY OTHER USER OF THIS WEBSITE. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. CEOTOCEO MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT THIS WEBSITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, OR WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, CURRENT, ACCURATE, COMPLETE OR ERROR-FREE OR THAT THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED BY USE OF THE SITE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE. YOU UNDERSTAND AND ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY WITH RESPECT TO ANY DEFECT IN OR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE SITE IS TO STOP USING THIS WEBSITE. YOU MAY HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH MAY VARY FROM STATE TO STATE.
EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT CEOTOCEO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA LOSS, OR OTHER LOSSES (EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES) RESULTING FROM ANY MATTER RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE.
This Website and its contents are owned by CEOtoCEO or by other third parties and the content is protected by law, including but not limited to copyright and trademark law. Certain content, such as copyrighted materials and trademarks, are used by permission of third parties. Except as allowed by law, or as expressly permitted in connection with specific content, this Website and its contents may not be reproduced, modified, distributed, displayed, performed, or used in any way without the prior written permission of CEOtoCEO or the third-party owner. Reporting Copyright Violations Pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") of 1998, 17 U.S.C. 512(c)(2), CEOtoCEO has a DMCA Registered Agent for notice of alleged DMCA copyright infringement. You may contact CEOtoCEO at: administration@CEOtoCEO.com. To file a notice of infringement with CEOtoCEO, the requirements specified in Title II of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 must be fulfilled. The text of this statute can be found at the United States Copyright Office Website, located at http://www.copyright.gov. This Website may include links to other Websites. You acknowledge and agree that such links are provided for your convenience and do not reflect any endorsement by CEOtoCEO with respect to the linked site or its owner or operator. CEOTOCEO MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO ANY LINKED WEBSITE. YOUR USE OF ANY LINKED WEBSITE IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Jurisdiction and Venue
These Website Terms and Conditions of Use and the relationship between you and CEOtoCEO will be governed by the laws of the State of Washington, without respect to its conflict of law provisions. You agree that venue with respect to any dispute between you and CEOtoCEO will rest exclusively in the state or federal courts located in King County, Washington. Changes We may change this Website and/or Our Website Terms and Conditions of Use at any time. If We change these Terms and Conditions of Use, We will post the revised Terms and Conditions of Use on this Website. We reserve the right to add to or change this Website or stop offering this Website at any time and without liability. We reserve the right to refuse to offer access to this Website and/or its content to anyone at any time without notice. Other General Provisions These Terms and Conditions of Use constitute the entire agreement between you and CEOtoCEO relating to this Website. There is no agency, partnership or joint venture relationship between any user and CEOtoCEO arising solely through the use of this Website. These Terms and Conditions of Use are binding upon your successors, assigns, heirs and executors. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions of Use is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions of Use, which shall remain in full force and effect. The failure of CEOtoCEO to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms and Conditions of Use shall not constitute a waiver of such right or condition. Any claim or cause of action arising out of, or related to the Website, or these Terms and Conditions of Use, must be filed within one year after such claim or cause of action arose. The section titles of these Terms and Conditions of Use are merely for convenience or reference and will not have any effect on the substantive meaning of this Agreement. Your Responsibility CEOtoCEO encourages you to be mindful of the intent and purpose of Our Website and to be responsible for safeguarding your personally identifiable information. CEOtoCEO does not knowingly collect personal information from children or minors as defined by the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) without parent or legal guardian permission.
- If you are under the age of 18: Before sending any information about yourself over the Internet to CEOtoCEO, be sure to ask your parents for permission.
- If you are under the age of 13: If you are under the age of 13, your parent/legal guardian must grant written permission for you to use this Website. Parents/Legal Guardians CEOtoCEO encourages you take an active role in your children's use of the internet by talking with them about safe and responsible computing before sending any information about themselves over the internet.
Children Under the Age of 13: If your child is under the age of 13, CEOtoCEO asks that you review the Website and provide written proof to Us that your child has your permission to use this Website before your child uses this Website. Termination CEOtoCEO may block, suspend, or terminate your use of the Website at any time for any reason. For example, and not as a limitation of Our reasons for such action, We might do so for the following reasons: (a) your breach of this agreement for the Terms and Conditions of Use; (b) We cannot verify or authenticate information you provide to Us; (c) We believe that your actions could cause financial loss or legal liability to CEOtoCEO or other users of this Website; (d) for routine network maintenance; or (e) your use of this Website or Our service violates a law or Our policies and procedures. Contact Us for More Information
If you have questions about these Website Terms and Conditions of Use, contact Us by:
- Email: administration@CEOtoCEO.com
- Phone: 866-968-0545
- Mail: 10510 NE Northup Way Suite 200 Kirkland, WA 98033
Last revised: July 14, 2020