Collection of Information
CEOtoCEO automatically collects information, including but not limited to:
- The Internet Protocol (IP) address and name of the Internet domain you used to access the Internet;
- The URL of the website from which you linked directly to the CEOtoCEO website;
- The date and time you accessed Our website;
- The pages you visited, including the information requested through your browser, the response from your browser, the size of the page you received in response to the request, and the marketing email or web page that referred you to the page you visited; and The web browser and operating system you used to access Our website.
We may also request that you provide certain personal information such as name, username, email address, mailing address, telephone numbers, or social network account information. We may aggregate information collected from your visit to this website with other information we have obtained about you.
Use of Information
CEOtoCEO may use information collected from your visit to this website as defined in website Terms and Conditions of Use and We may also use such information to:
- Manage and improve the user experience and preferences associated with this website and CEOtoCEO communications;
- Communicate and/or invite you to events CEOtoCEO believes may be of interest to you;
- Optimize and personalize your relationship with CEOtoCEO;
- Fulfill your requests for services or materials;
- Conduct research or surveys;
- Identify anomalies in web traffic in order to help protect personal and business information; and Exercise Our legal rights, defend against claims, or respond to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal processes.
Disclosure or Sharing of Information
CEOtoCEO may use third party service providers and suppliers to operate this website or provide other services. To fulfill their obligations to Us, these providers and suppliers may have access to information We collect about you. We may also provide information to regulatory agencies when these agencies demand such access to determine Our compliance with laws.
CEOtoCEO may use various technologies such as cookies, applets, scripts, server logs, custom URL parameters, tracking images, information and correspondence, or web analytics to collect information. Depending on your browser you may be able to disable certain collection methods. This may limit your ability to use some features of this website.
CEOtoCEO may provide links on Our website to other non-CEOtoCEO websites. We may also partner with third parties to place CEOtoCEO ads on non-CEOtoCEO websites. Your use of non-CEOtoCEO websites is subject to the terms and conditions or privacy statements of the owners and operators of these other websites.
We work hard to protect both your and Our information through regularly updated security policies and procedures. Because information technology constantly changes and because of the interconnected nature of information systems and because of the ongoing threat from those who wish to obtain information in an illegal manner, We cannot guarantee that We will always be successful in protecting information from unauthorized use and access.
Children or Minors
CEOtoCEO does not knowingly collect personal information from children or minors as defined by the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA).
If you have questions about the collection or use of information, contact Us by:
- Email: administration@CEOtoCEO.com
- Phone: 866-968-0545
- Mail: 10510 NE Northup Way Suite 200 Kirkland, WA 98033
Changes to this Online Privacy Statement
CEOtoCEO may periodically update this Online Privacy Statement. The revised statement will be posted here.
Last Revised: July 14, 2020